DAZ Studio is a feature rich 3D figure customization, posing, and animation tool that enables anyone to create stunning digital illustrations and animations. DAZ Studio is the perfect tool to design unique digital art and animations using virtual people, animals, props, vehicles, accessories, environments and more. Simply select your subject and/or setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating beautiful artwork. Power users and content creators will like how PRO works with their current tools.
* Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
* Mulitple Undo/Redo
* OpenGL Hardware Accelerated Preview
* Support Drag and Drop
* Import User Settings
* Powerfull Modeling Features
* Rendering & Effects Features
* n-Photorealistic Rendering
* MultiProcessor Support
* OpenGL Support
* Support OBJ, OBZ, JPG, DSI, PNG, TIFF, BMP, BHV file formats
* Export to AVI movies
* And much more
What’s Included & Features:
Content Creator Toolkit
* Weight-Map Brush (New) – Paint TriAxTM and traditional weight-maps for your figures.
* Transfer Utility (New) – Transfer rigging, grouping, and shapes from one object in your scene to another.
* Polygon Group Editor Tool (New) – Create/Edit polygon groups on any model.
* Figure Setup Tab (Updated) – (previously Skeleton Setup) Define the bone hierarchy for a figure, associated geometries, and the relationships between them.
* Joint Editor Tool (Updated) – Manipulate the Joint Parameters of a figure, along with the ability to create and/or remove bones.
* CR2 Exporter (Updated) – Export figures to the PoserÂ® Character (.cr2) format.
* Property Editor Tab (Updated) – Mass editing of property attributes, as well as creation, deletion, grouping, ordering and linking.
* ERC Freeze – Adjust property values (via Parameters tab or Presets/Poses) and link those properties to a controller; automatically calculating the scalar required to drive the properties to their current value when the controller is set to its current value (or 1 in the case of a 0 value).
* Morph Loader Pro (Updated) – Quickly and easily add your own custom and third-party morphs to objects in your scene, using Wavefront Object (*.obj) files, with many more options and much greater control than the Advanced version.
* ExP Exporter – Generate ExP product files through a visual interface. This tool greatly simplifies a very tedious and time-consuming process that had to be done by hand prior to this tool.
GoZ Bridge For DAZ Studio 4
If you are addicted to the millions of polygons available to you in PixologicTM ZBrushÂ®, and love the rigging and character control afforded you by DAZ Studio 4, you do not have to choose. This bridge will allow you take your model from DAZ Studio 4 to ZBrush and back, with ease. Combine the strengths of these great applications with DAZ Studio 4 Professional.
3D Bridge for AdobeÂ® PhotoshopÂ®
Easily pose characters and objects three-dimensionally while in DAZ Studio and see automatically updated results in Photoshop.
AutodeskÂ® FBX Exporter
FBX allows you to maximize their content creation pipeline by giving you the ability to create cutting edge content without having to worry about inter-package compatibility. It provides a powerful new way of working with 3D content from a wide variety of applications and source material providers. Support for FBX in DAZ Studio gives you access to the wealth of tools and content available through the extensive network of FBX partners.
Creating characters or models for games? Increase efficiency and performance for games and real-time performance with Texture Atlas. Texture Atlas for DAZ Studio allows you to automatically collect all of the textures associated with a selected figure, size and scale those images, and combine them into new texture groupings. Optimize the space used in the combined texture atlas to reduce the overall size of the images and improve performance in real-time applications.
DAZ Studio 4 System Requirements:
Windows 32 bit
Intel Dual Core (or equivalent) or greater
1.6 GHz (2 GHz dual core or faster recommended)
Windows 7, Vista, or XP (Windows 7 recommended)
1 GB RAM min (2GB+ recommended)
1GB free hard drive space for installation
OpenGL 1.6 compatible graphics card with at least 128 MB RAM (Hardware accelerated OpenGL 2.2, or higher, compatible recommended with 512MB RAM)
DirectX 9 (used for audio processing only)
– Install, run, activate a key file serial.txt
– In the next window that appears activate animate 2 plugin a key file serial animate 2.txt
– Optionally you can install additional plugins from the Plugins folder
File Size: 460MB
DAZ Studio Professional Edition 126.96.36.199 x32bit – TFP filecloud
DAZ Studio Professional Edition 188.8.131.52 x32bit – TFP uppit
DAZ Studio Professional Edition 184.108.40.206 x32bit – TFP upfile
DAZ Studio Professional Edition 220.127.116.11 x32bit – TFP tusfiles
DAZ Studio Professional Edition 18.104.22.168 x32bit – TFP 180upload
DAZ Studio Professional Edition 22.214.171.124 x32bit – TFP upafile
DAZ Studio Professional Edition 126.96.36.199 x32bit – TFP uptobox
Like Our Facebook page @ fb.com/tricksforpcteam